What Essays on Euthanasia Are All About?
Have you ever heard of euthanasia? This term refers to the intentional murder of a person for his or her benefit. It is also known as the physician-assisted suicide. The main idea is that the patient suffers too much; he or she is not able to handle the pain. They just can’t take it anymore and ask someone to stop their pain by killing them. In some situations, the medical staff makes this decision without patient’s request due to the inability of the last one to talk. Sometimes, it is done to save the lives of people who still have a chance or free space for the new patients. As you know, hospitals are all limited in their size.
There are many debates whether such actions are legal, ethical or moral at all. In many countries, any murder is illegal, so not every physician or nurse is ready to do that. Besides, those who experienced euthanasia share that they can’t live the same life feeling guilty. Killing a human is a hard choice and not every person is ready to do that even if the intentions are good.
The harsh debates around this problem make essays on euthanasia rather common assignments. Students who study in the following fields may be assigned this sort of academic writing task:
- Healthcare & Medicine
Right, the issue is rather broad. It can be viewed from many different aspects. To make your paper stand out, you need to conduct a detailed research. This process will help to detect the cases of euthanasia, its causes, and outcomes. Real life examples are the best proof of whether the issue is acceptable to our society or not.
Top ideas for your academic essays on euthanasia
What can one discuss in the paper on euthanasia? This article will give you a clue – mind these:
- Basic information. Provide a universal definition of the term without copy-pasting information from dictionaries. Use your rewriting/paraphrasing skills. It is better to support the definition with a powerful in-text citation. Describe the ethics of euthanasia. What are the ethical issues of this phenomenon? Mention the living wills as the argument. Finish with the strong thesis statement.
- Types of euthanasia. There are several forms of euthanasia, so briefly list them and provide short descriptions. Explain what a voluntary euthanasia means against involuntary. The Doctrine of Double-Effect is another thing you may want to observe.
- It’s time to move to the body paragraphs, each of which starts with the supporting argument. Every argument should be supported by the evidence found during the research. Begin with the pro-euthanasia arguments. Explain why physicians act in the best interests of their patients. Go into philosophy and discuss whether death is always a bad thing. What is the right to choose? Recall corresponding medical resources and regulations.
- Now, it is time to talk about the cons of euthanasia. Even if you don’t see them, still your essay must have an opposing view as well. Tell that euthanasia may devalue life and that it’s sacred. Focus on the doctor’s rights and power. Discuss religious, legal, ethical and moral issues that do not support euthanasia. Do physicians act against the best interests when killing doomed patients without the agreement of the last ones? End up with regulation fears and pressure & abuse.
- Speaking about philosophy, think whether there is a duty to die. List the characteristics of what you and people personally believe is a good, fair death. It is also a right part to write about the futile, unusual or burdensome medical treatment.
- Assisted Dying Bill is the most recent legislation to apply to your topic. Grab information from BBC News which reveals the essence of assisted suicide in a healthcare Clarify the assisted suicide law using the original text of regulations and laws. Make sure to cite every source properly.
- Finally, dig deeper the religious background. How does each world’s religion see euthanasia? Should medical personnel obey religious dogmas when it comes to such dilemma? Should science and religion coexist in situations when euthanasia is required?
As you can see, there are a lot of issues to cover in the academic essay on euthanasia. It’s an interesting and rather contradictive topic to study.
Ask a question
Euthanasia Thesis, Don’t Let Your Euthanasia Thesis Become The Victim Of Euthanasia Performed By The Thesis Committee.
Discover the cure of how to revive your terminally ill euthanasia thesis effectively
What is Euthanasia?
Euthanasia or physician assisted suicide is a method to end a patient’s life with no pain in order to relieve him form intolerable pain incurable disease. It is a highly controversial issue since many people consider it a killing while many others support it as mercy killing.
Euthanasia has a legal status in many countries including Netherlands, Belgium, Thailand, Australia, Europe, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and US states of Oregon and Washington.
Writing Euthanasia Thesis
Writing thesis on euthanasia is a vast area of study to cover. What you need to do first is to focus on one area of euthanasia thesis writing topics. There is a plenty of choice to write on euthanasia thesis. You can find your euthanasia thesis writing ideas and topics from the following list:
- Euthanasia reasons
- Euthanasia ethics
- Euthanasia facts
- Pros and cons of euthanasia
- Euthanasia issues
- Active euthanasia
- Passive euthanasia
- Euthanasia statistics
- Assisted suicide
- Legal status of euthanasia
- Euthanasia by patient’s consent
- Euthanasia and religion
- Euthanasia law
Research Resources To Write Euthanasia Thesis
It is your thesis research that will make your euthanasia thesis great and impressive. For research purpose, you can use the following ways:
- Interviewing doctors (Both who favor and disfavor euthanasia).
- Talk to the families who have terminally patients (Find theirs view if they are going to agree on giving euthanasia to the patient).
- Find and interview the families who have allowed euthanasia to the patient.
- See what religion says about euthanasia.
- Which countries have legalized euthanasia and why?
- Which countries haven’t legalized euthanasia and why?
Having gone through this research process, you will have got a good grasp of understanding the pros and cons of euthanasia quite well.
As I said earlier that it is the research that makes a great euthanasia thesis.
Drafting Euthanasia Thesis
Now you have to start making the first draft of your euthanasia thesis. The first draft will give a quite better compilation of your research data removing all irrelevant material. Now you have to make the final draft following the guidelines given to you by the instructor regarding euthanasia thesis structure such as abstract, proposal, literature review, references, bibliography, etc.
Euthanasia Thesis Topics
You van benefit yourself from the following list of euthanasia thesis ideas to use as you find suitable.
Euthanasia Thesis StatementSample
This sample thesis statement of euthanasia thesis will show a clear picture of how to write a euthanasia thesis statement.
“Legalizing euthanasia will bring peace to the patients who have been in miserable pain striving hard to restore health but have no more hope but sufferings. Legalization of euthanasia will bring relief to the associated people with the terminally ill patient too.”
Euthanasia ThesisFurther Guide
To write euthanasia thesis is not so difficult if you write it with all research and overall scenario of euthanasia; all it demands is time and dedication. Well, if you are still interested to get more information to write euthanasia thesis with easy steps and less time, Click Here.